Sunday, November 1, 2009

In a happy place.

Yes I am. It is well another day, less than that. Just a sleep away from the short holiday break in asia. The exchange rate is still good, the food and shopping awaits me. Ah all I have to sit out is the stupid plane journey which would take ages. Pretty much take up the day waiting and waiting and waiting for the destination to arrive... woohoo! Kinda excited still hehe. All i have to do is sit out my 8 hours and work and be good... Hm. Still haven't packed. I have woken up early today, vacuumed my room, cleaned and wiped the dust away, and successfully thrown my sheets into the washing machine. Ah it sounds done as I type this now. Now all I have to do is get ready for work, come home, eat dinner, pack, nap and then off to the airport do I go. LOL. Anyway thats about it I guess. Have to find something to snack on later... I'm pretty excited. Oh I def need my passport!!

No comments: