Monday, July 4, 2011

Missing for a month plus...

Wow I haven't written anything and so much has happened. At work mostly. They are stuffing me around not heeding the doctor's advice and still playing up. Trying to make me run rings in circles. Sigh Oh well. We'll see what happens as it plays out eh? Apparently friday is the day. Anyway, day one of horrible arrived and I threw up cos stomach hurt so much, first time it happened on saturday and it was weird. Slept a hell of a lot the last few days as well. I must've been very very tired I think! Anyway oh well back to work tomorrow - I needed the 4 days off in a row! Got this fortnight to go, 3 nightshifts and we're off on holiday! Its coming up really quickly and HK, macau here we come! Should be an awesome time as its Ian's birthday as well which ensures lots of alcohol....gotta train for that before we leave or i'll be throwing up all over the place again! Can't wait for the yummy food and shopping! Sucks trying to save up though! 2 more payslips till the holidays and I;ve hardly saved anything to play with in macau, the rest is locked in. Hm enough for now, my true blood new season awaits.

No comments: