Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Snow.

Ah the feeling is here - Christmas is a coming! The weather has warmed up in the southern hemisphere and everything is with cheer. People are happy, spending up big for the festive season and are out in force. I'm back on dayshift, hubby is on nights and spending time together is few and far between but we are making it work, sharing the workload of our little jelly monster who is still destroying everything in his path with his teeth! He has eaten 3 of my slippers in the past week and now I have to hide everything out of his path. This morning whilst I was asleep he destroyed my glasses too! Argh what to do. I need a holiday! On the brighter side our pictures have turned out well and are being sent to the printers. Hubbys face looks skinnier and more defined, and whiter and my arms look smaller. No imperfections on the face! The artistry looks fantastic though they did a good job putting the pictures together. Hope the book looks awesome too! Can't wait for the good news!

No comments: