Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time flies when you're on nightshift.

Or does it? It seems like its been forever but its been 6 weeks. Tonight is the last one before I go back to days. Thanks to Val I get to go for the last 4 weeks. And its been trying and horrible and one I would not like to repeat for a LONG time. Thanks July next year... argh... its terrible when you have 2 nightshifts in 1 year!! ARGHHHHH... Oh well. A lot has happened. Jellybelly's helmet has come off... we have made it to one month with one major argument over something incredibly stupid like lack of SLEEP. Oh well I guess life throws you curveballs in unexpected places and times. Anyway Ah ma is back in KL from her brief stint in Perth and then in Adelaide where her and lil bro went to visit big sis. I guess they had an awesome time from what seems like the last time they meet. Both do not want to travel anymore as they are getting on in years but who can blame them? If i were that age I would count my many blessings that I am still alive and happy and healthy and can still make it to my morning walks and exercises. Ah the joys of life! Anyway I do need some time off from work I do need a holiday but it seems I made it 4 months since a proper holiday. The KL trip was extremely brief and packed with so much to do! Ah. Anyway I hope we get time to off to melbourne briefly or something! Need to relax in an environment away from WORK! I've even taken to planning for the holiday already and its in March NEXT YEAR!!

No comments: