Thursday, October 28, 2010

20.10.2010

It has been absolutely ages since I last blogged. We got married! Yes we signed the papers said our vows and onward to planning for the big dinner! All that needs to be done is the final wedding photos to be picked out and put in an album/photo frames. It was an awesome although first rainy day in a long while which had some dramas - the flowers were lovely, pink lillies which are my absolute favourite and the cake had issues but it was still a fantastic day. The lunch at chez pierre was actually far beyond our expectations and it was a lovely one! It is hubbys birthday today so only time will tell what is happening.

My poor jellybean has been desexed and he is not allowed to get wet, run, jump etc for the next 10 days. Urgh he's stinky already and needs a bath!! What to do?? The dog behaviour person is coming in a week to check how everything is going with him. He hasn't really moved since coming back from the vet though, he's been sleeping the whole time! I wish he was feeling better soon! He just looks so poor thing lying there and sleeping. Not much movement at all. I'm wondering if I should bring some water to him at all. He has eaten once, drank once and gone to the toilet once in the last 10 hours. I hope he gets better soon!

Ian and Ah ma are around which is an awesome thing although I haven't really spent that much time with them! Holidays are far far away and nothing is planned yet. I need to check on the certification and the opening of a joint account!

No comments: