Thursday, August 26, 2010

Travel to faraway places a year away.

Ah this is the life. To have 3 annual leave blocks booked and approved, to have 2 flights confirmed and approved, and to have a pending one to the US of A depending on cheap flights. This is the life. One more week till KL too with cheap MAS flights to go back to do the photos and get the rings and do the dress. Ah I wish life was more simple. Hopefully day trip it to faraway places away from KL. Next year the holiday is booked though with the flights and the list is ever increasing. Me, fatty, alan times 2, nene and mun are all off to kl so far. annual leave check, flights check and all that needs booking is the hotel. This is the life. I need to stop procrastinating though and get the finance for my house, and then get the dude to marry us. Stop saying we will get married and just DO IT! NIKE we love you, can you please gimme so motivation? Thanks. I procrastinate a LOT.

Oh I got a toy/mini BLACK poodle - Jellybean the newest and cutest member of my family. I think it was LOVE at first sight. At first he was scared of everything and everyone but we have bonded into fast firm friends. He reminds me in ways of my first love, whappie but in terms of temprement no one can compare. I believe he was the smartest and most fearless dog, willing to die to protect me. It was love. Jellybean so far has improved by far since we got him, he can now sit, stay and down as well as walk well on a leash. In terms of fearlessness he is still plenty fearful although less of people then when he first arrived home. He is more playful, more reliant on me but I hope that grows out when he grows out of his puppy stage. Toilet training is still a lil iffy though as I have to take him out often and watch him often so as he not soil the house. Pooing is done outside at all times though which is awesome because I have yelled so much. He bites me and my clothes still though. Ah vast improvement again from the start. My baby is going into boarding though whilst I am away, he successfully had his first groom today though which was awesome! I am a proud mummy! What an adorable baby though now he is asleep. Ah bliss.

So much floating around in my head and so much to do. I hope I have successfully completed at least half of them the next time I blog. One more week, more packing and more buying to do as there is LOTS to take home. I miss everyone immensely. Hope jellybean and furry friends become fast friends!

No comments: