Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Less than a week to go.

Its our honeymoon, and its amazing just saying it. The anticipation is killing me slowly. I would like time to rapidly increase so I can go on holiday. I will miss my little black son though who will be boarding in a doggy kennel... sigh. Anyway I have finalised the hotel reservations, the places we are going to visit, how much everything is going to cost etc. Ah all I have left to do is pack and get money from the bank. Anyway its been amazingly HOT and therefore I can't wait to go away to the cool spring of the USA. Hopefully lots of shopping and food awaits me and I will not get jetlag from the stupid time difference between here and the states. Oops. Not much to write I guess until I come back from holiday with lots of pictures and memorabilia. 7th March HERE I COME!

No comments: