Monday, January 31, 2011

31 January 2011.

Its the end of the month and counting... that means February is just around the corner, and my holidays are 5 weeks away! Yeah baby! :D I really can't wait, I've been reading up on what I wanna do, where I wanna go and all. Its pretty amazing! There is so much to do, I don't really think there is enough time to do it! I've done a lot of it before but it feels different this time, there is so many things that are new and so many things I didn't really get to spend enough time on. I loved san fran but the last time we hardly spent any time there... and there is so much shopping to look forward too even I'm scared with how much money I get to bring. I guess my credit card will really get a workout whilst I'm there. It expires in february, so I really hope they get me a new one before I go on holiday because I will really need it! :D So much to look forward to and I'm starting to feel it. Work is getting less exciting and I just feel like I would like more days off. Annual leave I used to feel like I needed to save up but I guess I don't need to anymore as I do have enough, turns out I was calculating it wrongly like a dummy! grumblegrumble! This is hubby's last fortnight on a different shift than me, he's busy on nightshift and though its been a little weird, its worked out fantastically well for us. Muppet is still causing trouble whereever he goes, he brings out the worst in Jellybean and together they make a formidable pair. Sigh. Dirty already and I gave them a shower 2 days ago. They are taking over my bed, fighting like chickens and destroying everything in their path like a cyclone. Lucky even though there were warnings of cyclone bianca, nothing really happened and it missed out on Perth. Amazing stuff. On another note, felt sorry for poor nadal getting knocked out and missing out on his nadal slam. It really felt like he was in pain with his poor hammy although he refused to use it as an excuse for his loss. Grats to djokovic who really deserved it after knocking out federer so valiantly. Oh and I'm still angry with the dentist. Gr. I should really look for another one. Still need to buy insurance for the holiday as well as car hire. Wonder how everything falls into place. I'm like a little kid in a candy shop, waiting for it to happen even though it seems so far away still... time flies though I know. I'm sure even I can't make any coherence of this blog as it really is crap filled with my millions of thoughts in my head and it has no structure at all. Kinda like when I have a conversation with people, makes no sense as I continually change the subject when something is in my mind. 3 months has come and gone as well and counting. Seems like forever but really it hasn't been that long. Many more to come, Yay for the rabbit year!

No comments: