Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY!

CNY Day 3. I have successfully finished a 16 hr shift. The first time in forever. Usually i do 8 hrs VRDO. I feel tired, I haven't slept enough and I have an early start tomorrow for baccarat tournament. Hm. I have managed to bpay for the first time and by phone because the internet was being upgraded. Yay for me. Anyway. Lucky I got to sit down today. Yay! Was pretty amazing. Cruisy day by any standards. Hope tomorrow is as fantastic as today. Yay. Anyway not much to say as I haven't really done much recently. Seen hubby less but its okay as we will be back after next week on the same shifts. Seems like its been awhile but It's been pretty awesome. Would love to have the same days off. Looking forward to USA too. Pretty much 4 more weeks and 2 days to go!

No comments: